Library Policies and Procedures
- Up to two (2) books may be checked out at a time; special exceptions are made for additional books on a case-by-case basis.
- No library card or agenda is needed for book renewal; students, however, must have their library card or barcoded agenda to check out new books.
- Students may keep books for up to three (3) weeks and renew as needed unless the materials are on hold for another patron.
- Students owing money for lost or damaged books may not check out new materials; they may use the materials in the library until they have cleared their accounts.
- Students may use the library's computers for conducting research, completing homework and projects, and for searching the school's catalog to find needed materials per the SDPC's policy manual.
- Computers are not for recreational use.
- Students must log in to the network with their ID name and password before using the Internet.
- Students may NOT change the computers' settings or damage the computers in any way. This is a violation of district policy and will result in disciplinary action.
- Students may print up to three pages from the computers for school projects with no charge. Pages printed above the limit cost $.10 per page.
- Magazines may not be taken from the library. They should also be handled carefully and returned to their proper place after use.